Everyone needs to do their part! The Town of Windsor strives to be a good environmental steward and has put forth efforts to maximize water conservation such as:
- The installation of water efficient appliances at town facilities
- Lawn watering restrictions (No watering from 10am-6pm daily)
- Use of irrigation system rain sensors
- Detection of water leaks and repair
- Xeriscape garden
- Educating the public and providing opportunities to conserve water through this website and through the media
Municipal Water Efficiency PlanWindsor has developed a Municipal Water Efficiency Plan (PDF) in accordance with the Water Conservation Act of 2004 and to meet the provisions of Colorado Revised Statute section 37-60-126. As part of CRS 37-60-126, a state-approved plan will qualify Windsor for funding from the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) and the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority for water supply and delivery projects.